Last Modified: February 10, 2017
cm-cosmetic market is a easy way to get informad about special offers and our company „cm-cosmetic market d.o.o“ discounts. Since your privacy means much to us, we never collect or use your private information using Our „xdk.cmmarket.andoid.aplikacija“ Android Mobile application.
Information We Collect
We do not collect any User data information and we do not use any data provided by User.
Here’s a little more detail on each of these categories.
Data used by application
To interact with our services and give to User best user experience, application can, when allowed, use:
- User current GPS location
For example, with your consent, application may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
To make it easier for others to find Our Stores, we may ask you to enable Location Services but it is not necessary.
- Camera interaction
For example, application can use Camera to scan Barcode from Club Membership Card and check status of current Club points. Application does not store or share collected data (image, barcode number).
- Push Notifications services
We use Push Notification to inform User about Our latest offers and atractive discounts. We gether Device special id to determine which Device is Subsrcibed in receiving Push Notifications. User does have an option to disable Push Notifications in Application settings menu.
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We do not collect informations from Third Parties and we do not not merge or combine any Application, Device or User data to interact with user, or offer User better services and experience.
How We Use Information
You could be wondering what we would do with the information we collect. First, we use it to improve our products and services. Beside that, we do a lot more as well, such as:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services
- communicate with you
- monitor and analyze trends and usage
- personalize the services by, among other things, suggesting friends or profile information, or customizing the content we show you, including ads
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage polices
We may also store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can open the app and view content faster.
Information You use from other services
Or application may also contain third-party links and URL-s, include third-party integrations, or be a co-branded or third-party-branded service that’s being provided jointly with or by another company. By going to those links, using the third-party integration, or using a co-branded or third-party-branded service, you may be providing information (including personal information) directly to the third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. As always, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party website or service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our services.
Our application has no restrictions on age, gender and does not include any adult data and content.